Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ATEMVEGETA
#164742 Hello everyone! I have some questions regarding the Spawn of Psyduck sidemod.

1) Can I add Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres spawn in the wild (as Air Persistant Pokemon) in the biomes I want and remove their shrines from the game?

2) Can I make Pokemon I want (Unown) spawn in The End? If so can I make the Air Persistant so they can fly around instead of sitting on the ground?

3) Can I make each/some legendary Pokemon spawn with their own rarety? Now, in pixelmon config file all legendaries have rarety of -1, which gives them the default 1/22000 chances to spawn in the wild. Can I change that number for some specific legendaries only using the Spawn of Psyduck sidemod? Or maybe there is another way for this? Here it mentions this:
Spawn modifiers: These numbers are each multiplied with the base rarity to produce the actual rarities of the Pokémon spawning in the daytime ("Day Spawn Modifier"), dusk or dawn ("Dusk/Dawn Spawn Modifier"), and nighttime ("Night Spawn Modifier"). Setting a spawn modifier to 0 means that the Pokémon will not spawn at that time of day.

So can I do this with this multiplier instead? So if I understand this correctly, the "Spawn modifier" number is multiplied with the spawn rate number of the Pokemon to increase/decrease its chances to spawn in the wild (in the specific time of day). But legendaries have all "-1" and any multiplier to this will be a negative number (then what?). But what if I multiply the "-1" with a negative "Spawn modifier"? Will it work then? By the way, I also want the legendary message to appear if those modified legendaries spawn in the wild. So I can't simply change the "-1" to a high positive number.

4) Can I add trade evolution Pokemon spawn in the wild (like Kingdra, etc?)

5) Can I make Pokemon spawn in the Nether? If so, can I make Pokemon spawn inside the lava only (Groudon for example)?

By Some Body
#164744 1) You can change their spawn rates to -1 to use the Legendary spawn rate or some other number to make them more common. You can also disable shrine spawning in the config, although existing shrines in the world will still be functional.
2) You are free to try it out by adding the Sky biome and adding the End to dimensions Pokémon can spawn in, although I can't say whether it will actually work. Changing spawn locations cannot be done with SoP and must be done in the database. Note that you'll have to install a way out of the End, as the lack of the Ender Dragon will prevent the exit portal from appearing.
3) The Legendary Pokémon spawn rate is not compatible with fractional time multipliers.
4) If you want to.
5) You can try by adding the Nether to spawning dimensions and the Hell biome to a Pokémon. However, even if that works, there is no spawning mechanic that only spawns Pokémon in lava so the latter is not possible. The best you can do is fake it through the use of a Pixelmon spawner.
By ATEMVEGETA
#164747 1) I'll do that, but don't I have to add a specific biome for them to spawn? Can this be done with SoP? You mention below that "Changing spawn locations cannot be done with SoP and must be done in the database." so maybe there is a problem here!

2) I will try that! Thank you!

3) Toooooooo bad! :( So the only way to add different spawn rarety to each legendary is by adding a positive number? Thus making the legendary message disappear!

4) Thanks!

5) Same as "2", I'll try that. Too bad I can't add lava spawns-only but it doesn't matter much. Spawners sounds bad either! Thank you!
By Some Body
#164748 "Spawn location" refers to land/water/air/air-persistent/underground and was addressed to the flying Unown, not the bird trio. Obviously you can change the spawn biomes of Pokémon with SoP.

Each Legendary bird technically has a spawn biome assigned, but it is unused as they don't normally spawn naturally. If the existence of this biome is recognized by SoP, you won't have to add a biome, but you would have to otherwise.

If you want to preserve the exact biome and time that Legendaries spawn, you'll have to use positive numbers. You may alternatively choose to change or add biomes and times if you want them to have different rarities.
JOIN THE TEAM