Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By olivianiswift
#165189 [b ]this is not me complaining orr saying a report.. its me making a wish.. a wish to get pixelmon 4.1.0 . most people are thinking just download it i did but sadly.... i dont have enough memory to run it! :-( :-( :-( ! so i just wish that in the future i can get pixelmon 4.1.0!!! :-D
congrats if u can download it because u have a good laptop !! enjoy thee pixelmon experience!!![/b] :-D :-D and have a fun time!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

By AuraWalker
#170505 that's great! just remember in advance even with that new laptop you'll probably have to allocate more ram to minecraft I'll leave directions for that below just as an FYI (sorry if this seems condescending... I personally wasn't aware of this until a month ago myself...)

1. open your minecraft launcher, set it to your MC forge profile and hit "edit profile"

2. locate the part that says JVM Arguments and then within that, the part that says"-Xmx512M" or "-Xmx1G"

3. change it to "-Xmx2G."

4. save the profile and try it out
JOIN THE TEAM