Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By lacoste224
#165463 Here is the problem.The server was lagging horribly.When I throw the Poke' Ball on the ground,the pokemon appears after 2 sec or more.I noticed that the server showed "Can't keep up did the system time change or is the server overloaded" often and the cpu usage of server was high.I tried to allocate 2GB of RAM for server,but it did't work for that.Is anyone can help me to fix the issue?Thanks.

And here is my computer:

CPU : i5-4460
RAM : 8GM
Video Card : GTX 650Ti 1GB

By nickshaul97
#165468 The problem is from the ram being low. I have been messing around with 1.8 pixelmon and I use 16GB ram with an i7 4790k OC to run it. It runs pretty smooth at that point. Ever since 1.6.4 pixelmon has been cpu and ram intensive server side.
By bhoqure
#165477 It really isn't pixelmon that is causing the hard cpu usage. The updates to 1.7 then to 1.8 has changed in regular minecraft. Im using a 4gb ram iMac and i had to go from letting minecraft run with 1 gb to 2gb. Now that i did that it runs pretty smoothly.
By MoeBoy76
#165479 i run my local test server with 2GB and it doesn't use much of my i5-3570k when running beta tests with half the side-mods as well as Sponge and plugins, so it's likely something else, like what kind of server you are running, how many Pixelmon you are spawning or even an older Java version (i recommend Java 8u65+)
JOIN THE TEAM