Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Chubbysmama12
#165624 Sorry, I thought I replied earlier.Must not have went through. When I go to the link that you posted, what do I download? I saw it said installer for windows so I didn't use the top one.
I am trying to follow the step by step instructions but I must be doing something wrong. I'm not here for sarcasm just truly in need of help.
By Chubbysmama12
MoeBoy76 wrote:Some info that isn't "it won't work" would get you more than a cookie cutter response

I'm not really looking for your sarcasm. Rather a friendly developer willing to help out a mother trying to download the game for her son. Thank you!
By Chubbysmama12
Some Body wrote:If you don't bother to acknowledge other people's responses, that's your issue.

I'm sorry I thought I replied to your response earlier. I went to the link that you left and I wasn't sure exactly what I was supposed to download. The launcher listed says windows and I am using a mac. I did download it a few seconds ago and my computer is saying the file cannot be opened. Am I downloading the wrong file?
JOIN THE TEAM