Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ATEMVEGETA
#165735 Hi everyone! While my friend was exploring the world in his Vanilla home server he found some Unknown Blocks in a Forest Biome. Is this normal? Noone spawned them in from Gamemode 1.

EDIT:
He found more Unown Blocks in other forests as well and they seem to spawn pretty often in his server. I tried to search some Forest Biomes in my server but no Unown Blocks. He also found Unown Blocks in Birch Forest.

And the most weird thing, he was walking in a Unown Block forest and suddenly a Hidden Pressure Plate popped up as an entity. :S

EDIT2:
He found Unown Blocks in Taiga Biome as well. Also, he went again to the place where the Hidden Pressure Plate popped up and another one popped up again. :S
Then he broke all the blocks below that area but nothing special.

By ATEMVEGETA
#165893 I think it is fixed now! I returned the server to a previous state using the windows recovery folder and now seems that Unknown Blocks dont spawn anymore. I think the problem was that the game somehow was replacing the Appricorn Trees with Unknown Blocks for some reason.
By ATEMVEGETA
#170029 Hi everyone! This bug has returned for some reason and this time it seems that I can't fix it the same way I did before.

Unown Blocks appear inside forests, Pixelmon Spawners in Haunted Towers transformed into Ultra Chests (unable to be opened), Broken Cloning Machine (after succesful Mewtwo cloning) transformed into many Pokeball Chests (able to be opened).

With other words, the server is f***** up. I tried to move it to a previous save state (I always keep copies of my server) but same problem. I returned it to a savestate when the server wasn't glitched and same problem.

New created servers aren't glitched. Only old servers created in previous Pixelmon versions have that problem. Maybe it is something wrong in the new version? I will try to open the server again with an older Pixelmon version to see what happens.

Any help with this?
By Jay113355
#170060 To and from what version is this happening? if its 1.8 to 1.8.9 then use a forge version grater then 1.8.9-11.15.1.1749 and upgrade the 1.8 world using that forge version.
By ATEMVEGETA
#170139 I fixed it again.
It seems like the problem was that I had the recommended Forge 1.8.9 version. Now I added the latest, I returned again the server to a previous state and this time it didn't get glitched. Sadly my glitched server can't be fixed but gladly that save state isn't that old. From now I will always keep save states of my servers more often.

By the way, out of curiocity I went to a place where in my glitched server was a couble of Unown Blocks and noticed that a Green Appricon tree became Unown Blocks.
JOIN THE TEAM