Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ATEMVEGETA
#165819 When I kill a Delibird (trying to get the Gift Box), it drops me Snowballs and Fish instead, the battle doesn't end immediattle, it keeps going on even though Delibird's life is 0. You can still use moves on it but with no effect. The game freezes for an instant, then it gives me this message:
"A battle error has occured! Check the console for details and report this bug to the Pixelmon Developers."
The Delibird still lives after the battle. Battling him again drops nothing, but the second time the Delibird dies. I tried it in another new created server and same result. Same in my friend's PC. Tried also to change the time of my PC to a different December day (26th) and same error.

I also caught a Delibird after killing it first time but nothing special with it.

Since it happened not only in a deifferent server but also in my friend's PC, I think it is a mod bug. Can someone confirm if they have this bug also?

JOIN THE TEAM