Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bblondia
#165855 I just loaded Minecraft on my normal profile (not the forge profile with the Pixelmon addon) to see if the game ran fine as the base Minecraft game and there was no lag.

By Isi
#165859 You want to get more than 1.2gb RAM onto a Pixelmon install, 1.8 Minecraft is RAM hungry and Pixelmon doesn't help the matter. Having a 32 -bit Java prevents you from assigning more, so you'd want to either add an additional x64 installation or replace your current 32-bit version entirely.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ ... 33155.html

Here you'll find the version you'll need. You'll want to click 'jre-8u65-windows-x64.exe', after accepting the license agreement. Install that separately to your 32-bit. Then remove it if you want. You'll then need to restart your PC, boot the Pixelmon launcher, go to settings and select your new Java path. Then give it more RAM, something over 2gb. You're done.
By bblondia
#165860 Woooohooooooo!!! I installed the 64 bit Java to a new folder then changed the path in the settings to the new folder like you said. It allowed me to assign more RAM (I assigned 4GB) and now it works.!!!!!! You guys saved Christmas morning!!!! Thank you so much for your help!!!! My son is going to be through the roof!
By Isi
#165861 Please don't blame us for any roof related injuries.
By bblondia
#165863 Lol.. Don't worry I'll just make him put his hockey helmet on before he goes downstairs to check the computer!
JOIN THE TEAM