Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By DiamondLuver22
#166454 Okay well, I haven't played pixelmon in quite a while and I decided to start playing again. I downloaded the launcher and the latest pixelmon mod and forge jar files but for some reason, I can't drag and drop the forge jar into it's respective place in the profile editor. I even downloaded the recommended version but it won't work. What do I have to do?

By MoeBoy76
#166456 the launcher downloads and installs forge (and Pixelmon) for you, just select it from the dropdown, alternately you can use a .pixpack from the downloads page to set up a profile for you (double-click it and it automatically opens in the launcher)
By MoeBoy76
#166460 what version of the launcher are you running? what error does the pixpack give? try setting it to open with the launcher
JOIN THE TEAM