Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By wop0911
#167063 Is it possible to have my trainers in 3.5.1 drop money?

By Some Body
#167064 There are no PokéDollars (or Poké Marts) in 3.5.1, so they definitely cannot drop those. If you mean an external currency, Trainer Commands may be able to do something if a command exists to give a player that currency.
By wop0911
#167071 Ok I just discovered this. Wont be able to test it till tomorrow though. Going to try it with an /eco give command.
By Grmpixelmon
#167076 Just remember that trainers that have more than 2 pokemon, if set to reset, will be glitched and their pokemon will be catchable by other trainers
By Grmpixelmon
#167092 As in
If you set the trainer to rebattle after 1 mcday 1day or once per player, they will glitch
By wop0911
#167109 Well we just wont tell them about that lol. I don't see any other way of doing this without using a barter system of ingots
JOIN THE TEAM