Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By PikachuPlaysBlockGam
#167083 1. I own the minecraft account "Pikachu." Although, I see someone already has the forum username @Pikachu. Is there any way for this to be granted to me, considering it is me after all?

2. There's a certain kind of server I'd like to play on, but I cannot find. I want one that is moreso based on economy and selling and buying things and catching pokemon rather than survival mode. An adventure mode server with gyms and things. Anyone know of a server like this?

By JamieS1211
#167095 1. Minecraft account and pixelmon account are not directly linked, hence by having one it does not mean you have the other. In short the name used for your pixelmon account (the account on this forum) is not affected in any way by your Minecraft username. Therefore no you can't be granted that username, remember now you can change your Minecraft username on your account due to UUIDs.

2. I would suggest looking in the servers section but I can't suggest one of the top of my head.

http://pixelmonmod.com/viewforum.php?f=125
JOIN THE TEAM