Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pippa
#167440 Hello, I'm setting up a new Sponge Pixelmon server and am looking at promotion for it. I know we cannot redistribute material. I wonder if I can: 1. put a link on my website to the downloads page here for the launcher for players to get it; and 2. put a link to the video on using the new launcher, which I think is vital. Also I will have a pixpack made and I'm wondering, if I host that on dropbox to download, I suppose that is ok? What is the simplest way existing server owners use for providing a pixpack for players using the launcher? I suppose that is it, or is there somewhere else to place a link to the pack?
Thanks

By nguyenquyhy
#167443 1. You can definitely link your website to the download page.
2. Yes you can put a link to a how-to video as well. But I suggest posting the video here first so that we can have a look to make sure that there is no misunderstanding :-D .

About Pixpack, for now, Dropbox is fine. For some time in the future, I heard rumors of this Image ;-) .
JOIN THE TEAM