Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IaeyanElyuex
#168014 I am running Pixelmon 4.1.1. If I update to 4.1.4, will that break the Pixelmon items and blocks again? I spent a week tallying inventory and spawning in all my server people's stuff on the new world.

EDIT: Also, when the 1.8.9 versions come out, will those break the stuff?

By MoeBoy76
#168015 by again do you mean updating from 1.7.10 to 1.8? if so, Forge has fixed the issue with IDs being reset but updating from 4.1.1 to 4.1.4 will only provide you with a more stable Pixelmon experience.

When 1.8.9 Pixelmon comes out there will be no issues (i will definitely do some testing to make sure Forge did fix the issue)
By IaeyanElyuex
#168024 Good.I should update right now. When I updated to 1.8, I had to take inventory of everything my group owned (there's 3 of us) and spawn it in on a new world. I'm glad there won't be any more remapping messups.
JOIN THE TEAM