Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By LoliShirone
#168275 am i the only one eager as hell to test out pixelmon version 1.8.9? :-D :-D :-D

By MrMasochism
#168292 I'm incredibly eager to get it to you. Unfortunately I'm being held up by the renewal of my code-signing certificate, as soon as they get their act sorted out I'll get the release to you
By IaeyanElyuex
#168342 So, 1.8.9 is more stable and less laggy than 1.8, correct? (doesn't matter to me, I have 24GB RAM.) I'm asking for my other server members who have lower end machines.
By MoeBoy76
IaeyanElyuex wrote:So, 1.8.9 is more stable and less laggy than 1.8, correct? (doesn't matter to me, I have 24GB RAM.) I'm asking for my other server members who have lower end machines.

It should use 200-500 MB less RAM (possibly more, i didn't check it much when we did safari but my usage was ~2GB the whole time and my max is set to 3GB), which still excludes people with 32-bit (x86) tablets instead of an actual laptop or PC
By Malrama
#168375 Where is 4.2.0 now? I was waiting the hole day and checked every hour! :cry:
By Some Body
#168376 No one ever said it was coming within 24 hours.
By Malrama
#168380 MrMasochism said in this Post
We'll have a new release up by the end of next week [...]

And this "Week" ended yesterday. So yeah, someone said.
Its not something very terrible. But I just wonder.
By MoeBoy76
#168391 MrM had to wait on his code-signing renewal, we found some game breaking bugs that had to be fixed, now we are making sure things are 100% before release
JOIN THE TEAM