Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ZombieHazard312
#168359 Now, before I start, I want to say that I am unsure of where this post should go in the forums. I don't know if it belongs here or in another section. I just needed to get it out there, and maybe someone can point me in the right direction if needed. Thank you, and let's get to it!

Recently, I created a server for Pixelmon 4.1.4. I added some mods such as Wondertrade, MysteryGifts, Itemfinder, etc. I am using Forge 11.14.4.1577 on Minecraft 1.8.

This server is a private server for me and a select few friends. Anyway, all of the mods work well and so does the server itself. But there are a few aspects of a normal server I am missing that I'm unsure of how to add. These features include things such as the /spawn, /sethome, /warp, and /tpa commands. Those are the few commands I am missing, but you get the point. At the very least, these are the things I would like some help adding to the server.

On a more complicated note, there is another thing I'd like to add but I don't know how. I want players to be able to right click a sign and be teleported. I want players to teleport to a room, and have an item in their hand that allows them to right click it and open a menu, allowing them to choose a pokemon. Etc etc etc

I don't know how to go about any of this and searching the internet is providing no trustable luck. I need help ASAP!

Contact me at [email protected], or reply on here. Hands on help is welcome!

Thank You
-ZH312

By MoeBoy76
#168362 Sponge (for forge) is coming along nicely and now has a fair few dev builds released now as well as some well made and promising plugins, if you want to check it out here are some useful links
Forums: https://forums.spongepowered.org
Dev build downloads: http://files.minecraftforge.net/spongepowered
Docs (where to start): https://docs.spongepowered.org/en/serve ... ation.html
PEX (cos you'll want perms): https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/permissionsex-v2-0/
To skip the docs link, you need to download a sponge jar, look at the forge version is uses (label is mcversion-forgeversion-spongeAPIversion-spongebuild), install that forge server and drop everything into the mods folder (sponge, sponge plugins and Pixelmon) then fire it up![/quote]
The plugin EssentialCmds has all the commands you listed
By ZombieHazard312
#168365 I found EssentialCmds and it's a big help! As well as Sponge, and it's all relatively easy ^_^.

Now, the only other thing I need to figure out how to do is this:

I want the players to spawn in with an item in the middle of their hotbar (Purple woll, master ball, etc) when they right click this item, they will be prompted with an "inventory menu" (I've seen these on numerous servers and i'm absolutely in love with them). The inventory menu will have a "button" for each pokemon type. (My server's theme is based on each player having a type theme) Now, there are two things that I want to happen when they chose a type. I want their name to correspond with the type they chose. For example, a fire type player would have a red or orange name. The other thing i want to happen, and this is optional (because i don't think anyone has ever thought of this or has a way to do it.) I want the player to be able to choose from a list of Lvl 5 pokemon with their type and have it replace their starter. (For example if someone chose water, there would be a LvL 5 of all the starting water types, including the default starters) If that can't be done then i at least want the colored names, that has to exist somewhere right?
By Grmpixelmon
#168829 Your most likely not going to be able to do that inventory thing on 1.8 as the sponge plugins are still very limited. You'll either have to wait for someone to make a gui type plugin for sponge, make one yourself or Use pixelmon 3.4 or 3.51 and use a spigot/bukkit plugin.
Most of those servers that have those inventory gui plugins are using spigot/bukkit plugins which as of right now are not supported on sponge. I've heard that a few people are developing a port for bukkit plugins to work on sponge but that may take years to complete.
Good luck on your server
JOIN THE TEAM