Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By eloijasper
#168480 ya i downloaded it and it pretty much doesn't help and i have 4gb allocated to minecraft. Do you have any other advice?.

By eloijasper
#168481 new update doesn't help much, still nearly unplayable. Any advice? PS: It doesn't seem like mac helps
By MoeBoy76
#168483 fml-client-latest.log (via gist or pastebin) and a screenshot of F3 open would be very helpful
By MoeBoy76
eloijasper wrote:here is my fml latest client: http://pastebin.com/S5MXVGWx
and i cant provide a screenshot because it literally runs at 0 frames per second

1) that's not a full log, it cuts off way before textures even load
2) try removing you Xray hack
3) try updating your Java, that version is nearly a year old now and i've seen reports that it causes 'lag'
By eloijasper
#168563 the "hack" is for fly cause i am trying to find where to find legendary pokemon , also using xray to see where they are. I just updated my java and I uninstalled old versions and the log is all i have
By Diamondblazer
eloijasper wrote:So i have an alright computer and have been playing minecraft with pixelmon 4.1.4 and have been experiencing terrible lag. I have applied 4 gb of ram to minecraft and reduced the settings a lot but i still get 10-16 frames per second while moving making this mod unplayable. any tips?
IKR i have the same thing running it on my ALIEN desktop and it STILL CRASHES WHY?!?!!? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
By clienthax
Diamondblazer wrote:
eloijasper wrote:So i have an alright computer and have been playing minecraft with pixelmon 4.1.4 and have been experiencing terrible lag. I have applied 4 gb of ram to minecraft and reduced the settings a lot but i still get 10-16 frames per second while moving making this mod unplayable. any tips?
IKR i have the same thing running it on my ALIEN desktop and it STILL CRASHES WHY?!?!!? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

because alienware pcs are actually potatos with mac prices?
By eloijasper
#168657 updated java, took away xray and downloaded optifine. pretty much no change
JOIN THE TEAM