Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By MoeBoy76
YukineOniiSama wrote:I tried with mod but when I remove id of the biomes of mopeds when I made / psyduck reload id repop

right now the reload command is completely broken, i'm trying to fix it ASAP but i have other things i'm working on and as of late have little time to do so, which means you need to restart your client/server for any changes to take effect
By YukineOniiSama
#168907 I use SpawnOfPsyduck-1.8-2.0.2-universal.
What do I have to make if I want that abra stop spawn? i delete all biome?
# abra
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
# Spawning rates for Abra
##########################################################################################################

abra {
I:"Biome IDs" <
>
I:"Biomes O Plenty IDs" <
>
D:"Day Spawn Modifier"=1.0
D:"Dusk/Dawn Spawn Modifier"=0.0
D:"Night Spawn Modifier"=0.0

# -1 to 200
I:Rarity=100
}
As this?
By MoeBoy76
#168909 set the rarity to 0 and it won't spawn but you should be updating to SoP 2.0.4 to get a better working version
JOIN THE TEAM