Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Lugia
#17309 Hey guys!
So i'm making this really huge map. The cities are built in an L-Shape so far, and i decided to connect two of these with a minecart-trainstation. The distance is about 7000 blocks so it was sort of necessary to connect them.

But, BUT. but.
Silly Fu**ing pokémon spawn all the damn time, all over the rails, and as far as i remember these pokémon just send you straight back if you hit them with a minecart.

Do you guys know an effective way to make them stop spawning, in any way?

By phorcillic
#17316 I know an effective way, but it needs using WorldGuard. ( works on Vanilla + ForgeBukkit servers )

1. Create a region
2. Set mob-spawning:DENY flag to that region

Pixelmon won't spawn. But it may go to the rails anyway, lured by players for example. So you should also get some natural obstacles to prevent players to go there in other ways than from City A to City B
By Lugia
phorcillic wrote:I know an effective way, but it needs using WorldGuard. ( works on Vanilla + ForgeBukkit servers )

1. Create a region
2. Set mob-spawning:DENY flag to that region

Pixelmon won't spawn. But it may go to the rails anyway, lured by players for example. So you should also get some natural obstacles to prevent players to go there in other ways than from City A to City B

Ok, i'm not educated in bukkit, but if BukkitForge can fix the problems by installing that mod, i'm pretty sure that's what i need. It's ok about the luring part, it's practically impossible to IMPORT pokemon down there.

the trainway is placed on block-30 or something. :)

thank's for the advice, i'm testing this for sure!
By Lugia
#18340 Wait a sec, i read somewhere on this forum that WorldGuard is not compatible with pixelmon?
Are you sure it works?
it said something about pixelmon items and so on.

EDIT: Could someone also provide me with a link for BukkitForge?
The downloads seem to be down on their """"Official website""""
By Lugia
phorcillic wrote:Worldguard, if you want to use it as a cuboids/zones - works.

Has problems with apricorn trees though, allowing to plant them almost everywhere on the surface.

That's such a minor problem ^^
It's okay.

I have a problem with installing Bukkitforge on our server.
But once it's working i'm gonna protect all cites with worldguard, and open it on the forums! :D
JOIN THE TEAM