Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By urbymine
#168984 Hello, we're a group of pixelmon fans looking for a server that matches our preferences as close as possible.

our group age varies between 15 and 20 so far, we are mature pokemon veterans that have decent knowledge of what should be and what should not be on a server.

We have a few expectations from servers before any of us are willing to play on it so please read trough what we think is an ideal/enjoyable server.

there are a few things that we like and dis like, as well as things that we almost deem mandatory before we want to start playing on it. There are also certain things however that, if included will immediately make us reject the server.

-PAY 2 WIN DONATION = NO!
first rule and probably the most filtering one considering almost every server is destroying their servers sense of achievement: we do not like your server the moment you sell legendary's, rarecandies, in-game money or EV/IV/nature boosters for real-life currency. Or anything that would greatly assist a player in " winning" in every context
we despise unbalanced voting rewards, this means rewards that are way to good to lure in votes, don't like em.
selling shinies is okay, but it does affect our decision

-adventure mode with a premade interactive region:
we're no big fans of survival, we prefer fully adventure, the region itself should be diverse and moderately large as well as having things to do in it .

-player gym leaders: gyms you can fight to collect badges.
gyms could be fully player ran, altough we prefer that the entire system is overlooked by the server staff with active leaders, co-leaders being hand-picked by the staff so it is structured and well integrated in the region.
Elite4 is also nice to have
NO AI GYMS: personal preference.

- (ability to create your very own)guilds: not entirely mandatory but allowing guilds in the form of name prefixes and perhaps even allowing them to build/own bases is something we loved from our old server .

-an active community: staff must be professional, the community must be active, preferably at least having 20+ players online during most of the EU/NA activity periods.
we also dislike overly populated server(150+ at all times), we prefer smaller/medium sized communities where everybody can be a family.

other things that are less common but we like
-Our old server had a real-estate system, players could buy premade houses in the cities/towns and could decorate those with items bought, decorative items were placed by a appointed mod.
-activities/events/minigames: there should be some things to do other then socializing and collecting badges. Safarizone, some parkour integrated in the region or maybe even some puzzles/lore are nice examples.

------------------
if you think we might like your server then make a post. don't make it to long but explain what matches and what might mismatch our description.
Include the server name that allows us to find it's website
------------------Thanks in advance.

By Pokenerd8
#168991 despite working on a big adventure server project, i will try to point out servers that i know of.

since there isn't a huge number of pure adventure server i know 2 that may or may not be in your group's liking.
1 Pokeballers
2 Project Pokemon

any other adventure server that i know of at this time are still in the works so you would have to wait for more options

I would appoint pokeballers as it used to have at least 50-100 players a day
it has amazing building work for their Red and Blue version servers and had some decent staff. however they did at one point (i do now know about now) sell legendary pokemon, and was the only way to get them was to buy them or trade them from another friend. They had Multiple servers with a mix of survival and adventure.

Then Project pokemon (while being a staff member of the server i will do my best to not be biased) They have some cool builds to, with an extra mod called Custom NPCs which allows them to create the entire story line of all the pokemon games and promise all features just like the game would. however we are still a brand new server and will be a bit buggy they are trying their best to fix them. you may not like them for there donations either as the money they have will pay for all the planned servers and their only current server open being Hoenn.

If you don't like either one you can try looking around on google or wait for someone else to respond. but as far as i know these 2 are the only adventure servers i know that you MIGHT like.

Ip for Pokeballers: MC.POKEBALLERS.COM
Ip for Project Pokemon Hoenn: projectpokemon.co
JOIN THE TEAM