Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By JoeyNSB
#169165 Hello my name is Joey, I was trying to make a server for pixelmon :cry: . I was trying to run the server through hamachi. I ran across a problem, when I opened up the launcher their was no download for a server so other people could make their own server. Im not sure if i just can't find it or its not their at all. Help would be greatly appreciated! :-D

Sincerely, Joey

By JamieS1211
#169167 The launcher is for clients not for running servers. To run a server you will need to make a mine craft forge server and add the pixelmon jar file for the desired version (compatible with your forge install) from the core mods section of the downloads page to the generated mods folder in the server root directory.

Downloads page - http://pixelmonmod.com/downloads.php
JOIN THE TEAM