Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TheGraveTitan
#169325 when i download this it wont let me start it. i dont know what program i need to open this file? please help

By JamieS1211
#169328 You need to install and set up the pixelmon launcher then you can open pixpacks with the launcher (you can also open them like a .zip but that is only to configure them)
By TheGraveTitan
#169391 no it wont even install, windows doesnt recognize the file. do i need an additional program to open it?
By TheGraveTitan
#169392 basically when i download the file and then try to run it windows doesnt know how to open it, what program do i need to run it? i have 7zip but that doesnt do anything..
By MoeBoy76
#169405 installing the launcher should automatically tell Windows that it opens .pixpack files, if it doesn't then you will need use open with and select the Pixelmon launcher
JOIN THE TEAM