Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Sarah12Cross
#169705 I recently got the mod and was wondering what the mod had for me. Like does it have gym leaders or evil criminals such as Team Rocket or Magma. Or is it just exploring the land and "gotta catch them all"? Also are there legendary pokemon that spawn n i get notified or no?

By Some Body
#169711 -Naturally spawning gyms are a planned feature, but they are not implemented just yet.
-Training Pokémon and completing the Pokédex are the main objectives of singleplayer.
-A large part of Pixelmon is interacting with other players on multiplayer servers, where server owners can introduce other objectives such as gyms or battle tournaments.
-http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Legendary_Pok%C3%A9mon
By CrazyQuilman157
#170032 If you want to meld Minecraft and Pokemon further, I believe it's possible to fight the Ender Dragon on a Pokemon's back (It's far more difficult, especially if you fly), and you used to be able to turn vanilla mob spawning back on in the config, though Audino if you can do that, now.
JOIN THE TEAM