Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By eloijasper
#169709 I got a new computer with 16 gb of ram, I7-6700HQ and NVidia gtx 970m with 3 gb of ram. Pixelmon has like 200-300 fps but suddenly drops to zero fps and climbs back up. I also have 4 gb assigned to minecraft

http://pastebin.com/1xKS2hBR

By MoeBoy76
#169713 Couple of things
1) you are using the installed Minecraft launcher so you are using an older Java 8 that has been reported to be terrible with forge
2) you seem to have a terrible i7, its speed is 2.6GHz, which is the most important part of a CPU when playing Minecraft
By eloijasper
#169761 1: How to do I change the forge
2; I Have turbo to to like 3.6 and I can run ark on max graphics, warframe on max graphics and Black desert online with max graphics so it really cant be that bad
By MrMasochism
#169764 The pixelmon launcher is a bit better than the base minecraft launcher for running pixelmon. I'd suggest using that, then you can just download a later version of java 8 64-bit and tell the launcher (in settings) where to look to find it
JOIN THE TEAM