Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By mossycobblestone
#17701 Hey Im making a new map for Pixelmon 2.1.2!
Its based on the kanto region and I was kinda hoping that you can make/model the starter pokemon in johto ! I'm a huge pixelmon fan and I am really Chikorita fan! Cindaquill and totodile are not so important to me ! I was just hoping to get a Chikorita! Im also working on him but It dosent work out that good! So any Good modlers here that have free time?

By mossycobblestone
#17783 Ok...thank you I actually thought that the creators create the models randomly?!
Because theres like gen 5/6 pokemons...
also about the sig im working on it
By Windjoe
#17787 Why johto pokemon are not being put in atm is because we are trying to finish gen 1 before moving on to other gens, It will come in time.
By mossycobblestone
#17805 Windjoe! Like i said,Why are there pokemon from gen 6 while there isnt any starter pokemons in gen 2?
All the other stuff are cool, but I'm working on a map, and some new pokemon would be awesome! thanks anyways!
By Omerta
#17812 The non Gen 1 Pokemon currently in game were added because either they were made before the rule was in place, they are fossil Pokemon, they are evolutions of Gen 1 Pokemon, or they were needed to drop certain items that would otherwise be unobtainable (due to the deactivation of vanilla mob spawning).

Once Gen 1 is finished, the starters will likely be among the first models added, so please be patient.
By Jack_Attack12
Omerta wrote:The non Gen 1 Pokemon currently in game were added because either they were made before the rule was in place, they are fossil Pokemon, they are evolutions of Gen 1 Pokemon, or they were needed to drop certain items that would otherwise be unobtainable (due to the deactivation of vanilla mob spawning).

Once Gen 1 is finished, the starters will likely be among the first models added, so please be patient.

Or we needed a type, e.g Swineub and his Evolution!
By mossycobblestone
#17838 So is it banned to make advanced gen pixelmons without permissions?
I didn't get it?
Thank you for you're time!
By Windjoe
#17843 No you won't get banned for making advanced gens, it just won't be put it in till gen 1 is done.
By mossycobblestone
#17844 I see some pixelmons here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlJjeVf1Tr2ydEVpNlFMSU5MbDlEZHVxQkJ6M1NhbHc#gid=0
And they are approved and all but they are not implemented...Some of them are generation 1 do you know why?
JOIN THE TEAM