Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By harrymanhire
#170847 I can't to seem to join the beta1 server :( an error pops up and it says Connection Lost Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host is that a thing you need to fix or me? and before i login it says there is 17 players online then it changes to 16 then 14 and then back to 17 and i can see the names of the players and im useing 4.2.3

By MoeBoy76
#170859 You have to join during the lobby phase of safari or you get kicked before you connect properly, i'm working on fixing it so it actually says you must wait
By harrymanhire
#171076 So I live in NZ what time will I need to wait for to join the lobby or something why not make it so anyone can log on at anytime or something because what if the time it was online it was like night time for me I want to try to win the hat but I do want to meet you guys on the server :)
JOIN THE TEAM