Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
#171166 to clarify, you can stick new steve npc skins into that steve folder and access them via custom_rp, but replacing the current ones in a resource pack won't have any effect

By SnowBlitzz
#172376 If I wanted a custom shop keeper skin for a resourcepack where do I put the skins
assets\pixelmon\textures\steve\
does not work
only does for npc trainers
By MoeBoy76
SnowBlitzz wrote:If I wanted a custom shop keeper skin for a resourcepack where do I put the skins
assets\pixelmon\textures\steve\
does not work
only does for npc trainers

you specify what skin names to use in the shopkeeper.json, here is the part from the default shops:
{
"data": {
/* Type options are:
"PokemartMain" - Spawns as the primary seller in a Poké Mart. Sells main items.
"PokemartSecond" - Spawns as the secondary seller in a Poké Mart. Sells luxury items.
"Spawn" - Spawns in the wild as a very rare seller.

More will be added as new shop types are added.
*/
"type": "PokemartMain"
},
"textures": [
{
"name": "shopman.png"
}
By SnowBlitzz
#172391 Ah yes I did, the skin was stored in assets\pixelmon\textures\steve\clerk.png
and i set the part
"textures": [
{
"name": "clerk.png"
}
tried all those before posting here earlier
when I changed the shop guy's skin to clerk.png its purple and black so I assumed I placed the skin at the wrong place
JOIN THE TEAM