Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By lKile
#170953 Hey everyone! Being out for a while, so this caught my offguard I can say. Today I was updating my minecraft to 1.8.9 and getting the latest Pixelmon version to play. But I was surprised when I saw my custom resource pack for Pixelmon not working at all. All GUI changes don't work anymore, so just wondering if something I'm not aware of changed while I was away, in terms of resource packs (:

By lKile
#170981 Thanks for your answer MrMasochism!

I've testing a little bit, and I can see the customization of Minecraft works fine, it must be a mistake with the pixelmon folder inside assets, seeing that the custom trainer skins in the NPC editor doedsnt work as well.

Anyone playing with resource packs based on pixelmon in the last version and know how to resolve this problem? (:
By lKile
#171056 Making a little update, just tried a resourcepack that changes the image of apricorns to 16x16, and it worked. So it doesnt make sense the custom trainers don't appear in the NPC Editor, I will look more in to that. Also the gui from the resource pack doesn't seem to work as well in any of the resourcepacks I've tested.
By EddyHg80
#171094 To fix the gui problem move the gui folder in your resourcepack from
\assets\pixelmon\gui
to
\assets\pixelmon\textures\gui

;)
By lKile
#171106 Thanks a lot @EddyHG80! But it seemed to half-work for me. Only appears to change the left bar of the pokemon list in the inventory while Im in creative, the rest are not showing up. Maybe they changed the names of the gui?

Also, you know how to make the resource pack accordingly in order to make a trainer with a custom skin? Because it is still not working ):

I have the folder placed in this way: assets/pixelmon/textures/steve

As it says here:
"Custom_RP" allows a skin to be selected from a currently used resource pack; the skin must be located inside the resource pack at assets/pixelmon/textures/steve
in http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=NPC_editor

Any ideas?
By MrMasochism
#171111 What you need to make sure is that your resource pack has the same directory structure as the assets folder in the pixelmon jar
By lKile
#171128 As you asked me, MrMasochism, I double checked that. The names within that folders are exactly the same. steve directory also seems broken.

http://imgur.com/XdW8UwA

There is something wrong, but I dont know what. ):

Also, a little bit of Offtopic, but quite a concern since I'm finishing my map for you all to test it. I need to use the /givemoney command, but I realized that it can't be used in a command block. Is it intentional? I see that some commands as pokestat doesnt work as well if you put them in the command block. This is a very important part since I need to reward the player with some money at some point in the map.

Thanks to you all for the help! (:
By MrMasochism
#171131 Steve directory cannot be changed via a resource pack. It's linked very differently in the mod. You can however add different steve textures to your resource pack and then reference them using the custom_rp setup in the npceditor
By lKile
#171143 So, If I've understood well, I can't add new steve textures in that folder, opposite to the Pixelmon Wiki explannation, but I can, however, link them in the resourcepack in some way. Maybe a custom_rp folder inside steve in my rp?

Of course I'm trying to add the textures ingame by the custom_rp feature of the NPC Editor, but it is still not working for the skins inside the resourcepack. It works, however, for the skins already in the mod, inside that steve folder.

Also, any ideas about the gui and the commands I asked? Thanks again for your time!

EDIT: Wow, there are news regarding the resourcepack. For any reason that it is unknown for me, now the gui and steve folders works fine.
There is one issue though, that the skins appears wrong, due to the 32x32 and the new skin scheme for MC 1.8. Anyways, everything seems to work as intended. Thanks to @MrMasochism , @SomeBody and @EddyHG80 for your help!
JOIN THE TEAM