Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Thexare
#171052 Trying to run a server for about five people, running Pixelmon, ArchitectureCraft, Biomes O' Plenty, MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod, Malisis' Doors, Malisis' Blocks, EVs/IVs, Item Finder, Trainer Commands, and Spawn of Psyduck.

I'm having some issues with it on my Crepeerhost account, with about 3.5GB RAM available (a small portion is used for a Wurm server we're messing around with). Specifically, we seem to be running out of memory. But before upgrading the package to fix that, I wanted to get some extra information about whether it should be using that much, and if so how much more I actually need. And if there's any configuration we should've done that could alleviate that problem without needing an upgrade.

JOIN THE TEAM