Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Laurazony
#171071 The game will boot up just fine. I can run around, catch/battle pokemon BUT if I save and exit the game, when I log back in it will ask me to pick my starter again and any pokemon I had happened to catch are gone. I cannot access the in game PC as well nor will the /pc command work. I have "save pixelmon enities" as true, am I missing something? I've uninstalled/re-installed several times. It has the same issue through regular minecraft boot or through the pixelmon launcher. All the mods/forger/java is up to date.

By Laurazony
Some Body wrote:If you're on a cracked version of Minecraft, this will happen. It will not be fixed.

It's the full game, purchased it years ago. This is the first time it's had this kind of issue. I've played all the other versions up to these last 2 updates.
By Laurazony
Some Body wrote:
  • Is it only 4.2.3 and 4.2.2 that have this issue?
  • Are there any console errors when attempting to use the PC?

It's both versions. I get nothing when right clicking or interacting with the PC. If I try the /pc command I get the error saying to use the /help command. I went all out and un-installed Minecraft, Forge, and Pixelmon all together. Then re-installed them all, results are the same.
By Some Body
#171077 I mean does this happen in version 4.2.1 or below?

The /pc command doesn't exist unless you install Pixelmon Extras. Is there a console error when you attempt to use the PC block?
By Laurazony
Some Body wrote:I mean does this happen in version 4.2.1 or below?

The /pc command doesn't exist unless you install Pixelmon Extras. Is there a console error when you attempt to use the PC block?

Yeah, I had no issues with the other versions until after I updated Java and installed the pixelmon Launcher. I get no errors or any kind of interaction when clicking on the pc. It acts as if it's not there though I can run into it/mine it/place it.
By Some Body
#171083 Find your world save folder in the Minecraft game directory and look for a folder called "pokemon". What are the contents of that folder?
By Laurazony
Some Body wrote:Find your world save folder in the Minecraft game directory and look for a folder called "pokemon". What are the contents of that folder?

It's not showing a pokemon folder. This is all that is in my saves area from the world I created to test if the problem continued.
https://40.media.tumblr.com/09aea535d5b ... 1_1280.png
By lKile
Laurazony wrote:
Some Body wrote:Find your world save folder in the Minecraft game directory and look for a folder called "pokemon". What are the contents of that folder?

It's not showing a pokemon folder. This is all that is in my saves area from the world I created to test if the problem continued.
https://40.media.tumblr.com/09aea535d5b ... 1_1280.png

That's the problem. Your save doesn't contain any Pixelmon data related to your profile. Is there any archive within playerdata?

I suggest you try another map to see if it's a problem of the Pixelmon mod or the problem is within your world.
JOIN THE TEAM