Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CtrlAltDefeat16
#171453 Hey guys!

So I recently got into Pixelmon and I'm loving it!

Lately, just to personalize my Pixelmon a little bit, I've been editing the sound files to include sounds and cries from the original games and the anime. So far everything is beautiful so here it is!

What this mod changesImage
Info:
This mod changes sounds and music inside of the pixelmon mod that fits the game and anime. This mod changes:
  • Music: Music is from the original Pokemon anime and Pokemon Colosseum.
  • Sound Effects: The pokeball sounds (Catching and releasing) as well as opening the PC, obtaining an item, and healing have been changed to sounds from both the anime and the games.
  • Pokemon Sounds/Cries: Every Pokemon sound has been replaced with their respective cries from the original Pokemon games.

It's refreshing to hear the original Pokemon cries that you know and love! Though if you don't know a whole lot of cries, you'll have a hard time trying to figure out which Pokemon is making the sound. However, I haven't had too hard of a time walking around finding Pokemon!

I still love all the work put in for the original sounds Pixelmon has made!

Video

How to InstallImage
  1. Download the Pixelmon-1.7.10-3.5.1-universal.jar file.
  2. Navigate to your .Pixelmon Folder (C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\.pixelmon)
  3. Find the folder/profile name you use for the server or 1.7.10 (Mine is C:\Users\Joe\AppData\Roaming\.pixelmon\Pixelmon)
  4. Inside the folder, open the mods folder. (NOTE: If you're still having a hard time finding the .jar file, open Start, and in the search bar, type in Pixelmon-1.7.10-3.5.1-universal.jar . If you have multiple copies, make sure to select the file that has the name you put the profile as)
  5. To be safe, backup your original Pixelmon-1.7.10-3.5.1-universal.jar file in case you want to revert back to the original.
  6. Copy the .jar file you downloaded into the mods folder (Mine is: C:\Users\Joe\AppData\Roaming\.pixelmon\Pixelmon\mods)
  7. Overwrite the file and you're done!

If you have trouble installing or you come across sound issues such as sounds/music not playing correctly or you still hear original sounds somewhere, please let me know!

The only sound not touched by this mod is the idle sound for the healing machine.

Removed

- please read and understand the copyright below before downloading

DISCLAIMER: All sound effects and cries belong to Gamefreak™, Genius Sonority™, and Pokemon™. All music belongs to Pokemon™. This modification is created for personal use under Copyright EULA and the Fair Use 3.5 clause. Please DO NOT redistribute or sell this modification under any circumstance.

TLDR: Don't sell this mod (duh) or claim you own the sounds/music this mod contains! This is purely for my own and your own personal and private use :)

If this post violates any rules here, feel free to take it down! Thank you :)

JOIN THE TEAM