Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SavagePokemontrainer
#171705 I got some question that someone maybe able answer i been hope run pixelmon on family friendly server here my question, what good 24/7 server hardware would be good. for both the mod and mine craft. can this mod run on Ubuntu for server's host. how much ram doing i need for mod and the server? thank in advance for answer my questions.

By JamieS1211
#171713 The mod is run with minecraft. Minecraft is in java and so a minecraft server with pixelmon can be run on any machiene with java installed (yes you can use ubuntu). RAM usage is dependant on what you want out of the server, probably a good starting point is 3GB for the server
By JamieS1211
#172072 Brand isn't really an issue. Look at the components and judge from there.
JOIN THE TEAM