Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By FroggerTkL
#171735 I have been trying to host a server for about a week now using Cauldron 1.7.10

The server starts up fine and everything works, but when I go to edit and NPC with the NPC Editor, I crash and says "Internal Server Error". Is there any fix to this? Because I even launched the server wiped clean, backed up my data, with no plugins or sidemods and it still gives me this problem..

I have seen a lot of servers run Cauldron and they seem to have NPCs working. What am I doing wrong?

By SnowBlitzz
FroggerTkL wrote:I have been trying to host a server for about a week now using Cauldron 1.7.10

The server starts up fine and everything works, but when I go to edit and NPC with the NPC Editor, I crash and says "Internal Server Error". Is there any fix to this? Because I even launched the server wiped clean, backed up my data, with no plugins or sidemods and it still gives me this problem..

I have seen a lot of servers run Cauldron and they seem to have NPCs working. What am I doing wrong?

Perhaps due to the version of cauldron you're using? I'm not having this issue. Sending us your crash log would be helpful too
By FroggerTkL
SnowBlitzz wrote:
FroggerTkL wrote:I have been trying to host a server for about a week now using Cauldron 1.7.10

Perhaps due to the version of cauldron you're using? I'm not having this issue. Sending us your crash log would be helpful too

I am using Cauldron 1.7.10 - 1.1388.1.0 The lastest version..
This is the crash Log I get when I try to edit the NPC:

at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:918) ~[nh.class:?]at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60) ~[jo.class:?]at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) ~[jo.class:?]at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:244) ~[ej.class:?]at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:173) [nc.class:?]at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:980) [MinecraftServer.class:?]at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:430) [lt.class:?]at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:798) [MinecraftServer.class:?]at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:658) [MinecraftServer.class:?]at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_60][13:11:52] [Server thread/INFO]: FroggerTkL lost connection: Internal server error[13:11:52] [Server thread/INFO]: FroggerTkL left the game.
JOIN THE TEAM