Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By kramlat
#171871 I am not sure where I should be posting this, but which economy plugin for sponge uses pixelmon currency because polis needs a currency plugin and I want to know how to use pokebucks (P double-score currency symbol) as the currency to eliminate redundancy in that department.

By MoeBoy76
#171881 the Economy Bridge Plugin for Sponge Developed by clienthax, Hiroku and myself will be released with 4.2.4 as there were some changes needed so that we could get syncing to work properly

to directly answer your question, none, soon it will beany plugin that uses the default currency for Sponge
By SnowBlitzz
MoeBoy76 wrote:the Economy Bridge Plugin for Sponge Developed by clienthax, Hiroku and myself will be released with 4.2.4 as there were some changes needed so that we could get syncing to work properly

to directly answer your question, none, soon it will beany plugin that uses the default currency for Sponge

Any idea when 4.2.4 will be out? even Just a rough estimate
JOIN THE TEAM