Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CyberisYang
#172210 Don't get me wrong, I have the lowest settings, and I have a decent tower with 8GB of ram and my processor is AMD athlon(tm)x4 860k quad core with 3.70ghz with a powerful power supply. However I can't run pixelmon with out gliching every 60 seconds (more or less). I also keep getting messages like " Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 3103ms behind, skipping 62 tick(s)"
I do understand that pixelmon is a big mod, however anyother game I play weather it be lol, wow, ff and so on are fine with high graphics and the only problem would be my terrible internet.

I would really like any help people can offer

By JamieS1211
#172227 Its usually RAM allocated to the minecraft process. We recommenced you assign 2GB - 3GB to the process.

This should help - http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?t ... ix_this.3F
By JamieS1211
#172237 Could Hy get an error message to display if less than 2GB ram is allocated on attempted run when using the pixelmon launcher? That could start to sort out people who use pixelmon launcher.
By SnowBlitzz
JamieS1211 wrote:Could Hy get an error message to display if less than 2GB ram is allocated on attempted run when using the pixelmon launcher? That could start to sort out people who use pixelmon launcher.

Or just have it display the message in general if you have the mod on and try to join a server/go to single player. If possible of course
JOIN THE TEAM