Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By wispel
#172392 i'm trying to find a good server for AGES, now the 4.2.4 pixelmon update is out i ask you: have you got/found a server that contains
vote chests
no lag
secret treasures
safe fossil making

IF it's survival:
claim
/sethome

these are things i want but i don't mind without:
parkour with reward
gyms
increased spawn rate

if someone has the server that contains these things i will give you :-D my respect since that is all i have :-D

By SnowBlitzz
#172397 We have all you've stated above except 'vote chests' and parkour. Not sure what you mean by vote chests but we have voting and it rewards you with pokedollars (will be adding more soon) Some gyms have small parkours too.

mc.miragecraft.net - just in case
By FroggerTkL
#172441 I use ALOT of ram for 1.8.9 servers that run pixelmon, because knowing that so much new content is being added. There have been some servers I have played on that do not lag at all. GO check out PokeMC, they always update to the lastest version when it is released and I never lag with them. http://www.pokemc.com/
By SnowBlitzz
JakaLL128 wrote:Sounds cool but it says your server doesn't exist... or have a website :-/

Ah, that's the server IP. the server website is www.miragecraft.xyz
I think you clicked my signature which led to the old website. I havent updated that
JOIN THE TEAM