Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pokenerd8
#172502 I feel like alot of the builds people make for the mod is a shot in the dark. Things like the gyms or dungeons or anyone's build to be added to the mod is rather unclear to me as nobody says about what is approved and what needs more work or unacceptable.

would it be a good thing to have a specific person in charge of the structure forum like there is the modeling forum?

I'm only confused as to how it is being handled is all. if anyone knows please let me know so i know what all i can do :)

By MrMasochism
#172512 I tried to get someone to be in charge of structures but that never came through. That's what usually happens. If you or someone else wants to volunteer for such a task it would be a big help but make sure that if you do volunteer you'll actually do something about it when put in charge of the forum
By Pokenerd8
#172519 I could do it however, I would need to know if there's any rules that I need to follow with taking care of the forum or about what all the rules are that structures need to follow. it would be a big help if such a task were given to me

Edit: just realized i am prolly not the best person to choose as i often want to tell people what i want to see or do it myself... prolly best to give the role to someone else. but if nobody chooses to step up ill do the best i can
JOIN THE TEAM