Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Nissalee
#173275 Title covers it. I was looking through the list of mountable Pokemon, and became super disappointed to notice Luxray isn't on that list. Is it possible that this will be changed? I feel like there are a whole chunk of Pokes who should be mountable, aside from what I just want :)

By MrMasochism
#173328 If you want something to be mountable you can always modify the database yourself at your end. There have been a few dicussion threads on this forum detailing how to go about doing so
By FrostEffects
MrMasochism wrote:If you want something to be mountable you can always modify the database yourself at your end. There have been a few dicussion threads on this forum detailing how to go about doing so

havent seen a decent guide on how to go about doing it with SquirelSQL which is what everyone keeps saying is better then H2 Client. Something like that would be helpful. H2 client only allows you to edit 1 pokemon at a time which is a pain in the ass and i mean you can script edit alot but its really annoying.
By JamieS1211
#173343 Use the commands to edit in h2 not the clicking interface :P
By Nissalee
MrMasochism wrote:If you want something to be mountable you can always modify the database yourself at your end. There have been a few dicussion threads on this forum detailing how to go about doing so

I never even thought about doing that. Thank you! I will definitely look into it :-)
By MrMasochism
#173372 the key is to copy the database out of the jar and put the copy into a customdatabase folder in your root. Modify that database and keep the one in the jar as it is and the game will load out of customdatabase instead of the jar
JOIN THE TEAM