Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IaeyanElyuex
#173331 My Pixelmon server runs. I double click the forge server file and it boots up, no hitch. It's really laggy when I get on, though. I tried allocating more RAM, but anything other than 1024M makes the run.bat file close as soon as it's opened. I've tried retyping it, and it still does the same thing. I'm pretty sure it's on my end, still.

Here is the text I have in my run file:
Code: Select alljava -Xms6G -Xmx6G -jar forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1722-universal.jar

As you can see, I'm using Minecraft 1.8.9 and the Forge version specified in the text. I am running Pixelmon 4.2.5 on Windows 8.1. I'd like to not involve the devs here, because I'm sure it's not a problem with Pixelmon. Oh, and I'm packing 24 GB of RAM.

EDIT: Now the server's not even starting up. It gets to some [STDERR] exception, then it just closes.

EDIT2: It only starts successfully from the run.bat, and only when the limit is "1024M" and only that.

EDITZ: I was using 32-bit Java. I would kick my own rear if my legs would let me.

JOIN THE TEAM