Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Gibus
#173769 is tere a way to get more mods? and yes i am new to this..
i could use some help and stuff on how to get more mods like the shaders and new minimap. would really help.

Thanks!

By SnowBlitzz
#173775 Yes but those mods aren't related to pixelmon. There are many kinds of minimap mods, but I'd recommend Xaero's which you can download here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... 1-8-1-7-10

Installing it is the same way as how you installed pixelmon, just put the mod in the mods folder in your .minecraft
By MrMasochism
#173794 If you use the beta pixelmon launcher you can just install packs of mods from the pixpacks tab. The base pixelmon launcher has a series of pixpacks that can be downloaded for it on the downloads page here which will install things like optifine and shaders for you
JOIN THE TEAM