Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By FrostEffects
#175551 If the nulled poke goes to the players inventory rather then the PC the player will be kicked from the server every time and no longer able to play the server. Snow I will say downgrading back to 4.2.5 you may have just screwed up alot of blockdata in the world. rip. anyway the story behind the crash was that the player caught the poke; poke nulled player disconnects; it trys to write nbt data that is not there; player rejoins, it tells the server that its a battle error. soo idk.

By ATEMVEGETA
#175568 I'd rather want to mention this here instead!

While I was exploring new areas in a server with the 4.2.6 version on, I noticed that most of the Desert temples were missing their Chests. I guess it has to do again with a Music Disc bug.
By MrMasochism
#175595 We have fixed everything we know of and found some more efficiency improvements. Hopefully we'll have this to you very soon
By SnowBlitzz
FrostEffects wrote:If the nulled poke goes to the players inventory rather then the PC the player will be kicked from the server every time and no longer able to play the server. Snow I will say downgrading back to 4.2.5 you may have just screwed up alot of blockdata in the world. rip. anyway the story behind the crash was that the player caught the poke; poke nulled player disconnects; it trys to write nbt data that is not there; player rejoins, it tells the server that its a battle error. soo idk.

bluntly mentioning me lol, but nah I took some backups before doing this and so far nothing harmful has happened with downgrading.
By Gershon
MrMasochism wrote:We have fixed everything we know of and found some more efficiency improvements. Hopefully we'll have this to you very soon

Awesome looking forward to it
JOIN THE TEAM