Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By MrMasochism
#176029 If you are doing this then you're editing files in a way which makes them incompatible with the mod. Paste your startup log here as it will have the issue printed out inside it
By IBGnova
#176063 ...They are default I just turned on "use external" last night and that's what happened. If you could send me a fresh file I guess I could try that, or a working file.
By IBGnova
#176068 Also, when I tried to generate the "Structures" and "Drops" folders nothing comes up in those. I'm not sure if they are just not added yet, but I thought that might be some useful information. If you would like me to send my pixelmon folder over I could.
By IBGnova
#176070 Disabling it works, but when I try to re-enable it after deleting the pixelmon folder to try and gen a fresh one it does the same thing.
JOIN THE TEAM