Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By GingerNinja707
#176474 Hi there, I'm GingerNinja707, or Red.
Recently, me and my friend have bought a server, and are looking to turn it into Pixelmon. We are using Bisect Hosting, but we want to add normal Spigot/Bukkit plugins. Our plan has Sponge already installed, but I'm unsure how to use it.
If you could, please can you reply back here, and join our server @
37.59.144.204:25565
- Pixelmon 4.2.7

If you cannot join, please link a tutorial etc, or give me some permissions/sethome mods I can add to the mods folder.
Much appreciated,
-Red

By JamieS1211
#176477 Bukkit is dead.
Sponge uses a different api so bukkit plugins have zero effect on a server running sponge.
Sponge plugins can be found here. They are installed by placing the jar files in the mods folder as with forge mods. Sponge forge also needs to be in your mods folder.
By GingerNinja707
#176527 When I put the plugin in the mods folder next to everything else, and restart the server, the server won't start up. So far I've tried:
- Essentials CMNDS
- Permissions EX
But when I remove the plugin, the server works just fine. Any help?
By SnowBlitzz
#176541 It should, but clearly something is wrong. Send us what you see in the console during startup - use pastebin, don't just paste the whole thing here.
JOIN THE TEAM