Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Thliarisse
#176802 So I am attempting to set up a pixpack for a community I am involved with and I have followed the pixpack description and found a forum post with a good walk through explaining how to do it, but I continue to get an error saying the setup file is corrupt.
setup | Show
{
"Name":"Tactical Universe",
"URL":"http://www.tactcialuniverse.net",
"requirements":{
"pixelmon":"4.2.7",
"forge":"Forge 11.15.1.1890",
"forgeBundled":true,
"forgeFile": "forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1890-1.8.9-installer.jar",
"mods":[
{
"name":"antiqueatlas-1.8.9-4.2.10.jar",
"bundled":true
},
{
"name":"ArchitectureCraft-1.3.1-mc1.8.9.jar",
},
{
"name":"Chisel-MC1.8.9-0.0.2.6.jar",
},
{
"name":"chiselsandbits-8.11.jar",
},
{
"name":"FastLeaveDecay-1.2.jar",
},
{
"name":"IronBackpacks-1.8.9-2.0.2.jar",
},
{
"name":"ironchest-1.8.9-6.0.125.770.jar",
},
{
"name":"VeinMiner-0.33.0-1.8.9r540+f76d5e0.jar",
}
]
},
"resourcePacks":[
],
"servers":[
]
}

I am unsure what I am doing wrong. Can anyone see what it is that I seem to be missing?

By Thliarisse
#176807 ok, nevermind, i fixed it and figured out what i did wrong. I have it working now.
By Thliarisse
#176823 Ok, so new error, still with Pixpack. I managed to get the launcher to read the pack, now when i click download i get this error:

NbtList had no elements and an Unknown ListType

Not sure on this one..
By Thliarisse
#176964 Sorry, i didn't hop on last night, if you are going to be around at roughly the same time, ill hang out on discord for a while, username Grotts.
JOIN THE TEAM