Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Squirrellz1
#177304 So recently I changed my MC username from Squirrellz1 to Anubius in order to make things less confusing for the server that I'm on. Today I decided that I wanted to donate to Pixelmonmod.com due to the amazing progress I've seen in some of the videos and photos on Youtube and such. It seems that because I changed my MC username that the site will not link my account with my new name to Pixelmonmod.com due to the fact that I changed my name and the username and password do not sync. Can anyone help me? or am I going to have to make a completely new account now??

By MrMasochism
#177408 if you are using a mojang account (which I assume you are to have changed your name) then you should be using your email and password rather than username and password
JOIN THE TEAM