Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By kraztb
#178358 Hey guys I am quite new to minecraft servers but even newer to pixlemon, I found the files on the pokecenter but I am not sure how to edit them could anyone point me in the right direction

thanks Kraz

By kraztb
#178454 Adding pc's & trading tables to the .snapshot and for the pokemart changing things around it just not sure how to edit those files tried looking online but couldn't fins anything about snapshots always pops as snapchat or the actual snapshot version
By MrMasochism
#178541 To do that sort of thing you need to first enable external files which I assume you've done. You can't edit a snapshot manually however what you can do is spawn the structure in world then use the psnapshot command to create a new snapshot (the wiki has all the info on how to use the command). You can then replace the snapshot with your own
By kraztb
#178807 Ok so still no luck I made the snapshot added to the jar got it working but no structures found when i use /struc list :x I swear this mod and permissionex are driving me crazy

Does any one have a video tutorial of this I am sure I ain't the only person wondering how to do this
By MrMasochism
#178909 Check your start up log, if there are issues with the any of the structure files they'll show up there. If an error is found the loader bombs out and you won't get any structures in the list
JOIN THE TEAM