Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Rheya
#178427 My ticket hasn't been answered for about 2 days i beleive so I need to post here, maybe someone here is having this problem as well.

I've downloaded the Beta launcher before and was able to get in game, it told me to install java 64 bit since my computer is 64 bit even though I have it already installed. I also got a Java(TM) Platform SE binary crash about a few seconds after getting into the game. So I uninstalled java and reinstalled. I uninstalled Pixelmon and just now installed the recommended pixelmon download instead of the beta launcher and it won't update the mods after a certain point, it just gives me the same Java(TM) Platform SE binary crash. It doesn't happen all that often on regular minecraft, just on mods, not just pixelmon.

By MrMasochism
#178430 if it told you to install java 64-bit it means it couldn't find it on your java-path. Java installs tend to get really messed up if you have had a bunch over a period of time. Can be really worth while uninstalling all of them and getting a nice clean install in place
By Rheya
#178450 How would I go about uninstalling every java? I have windows 10. I type in java in the apps and features and I delete the only thing that pops up. which is Java 8 update 91 (64-bit)

EDIT: ok I reinstalled java like I did many other times and it worked now.
JOIN THE TEAM