Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Simmimon
#178680 Hello! New to the community!
A few friends and i just got into pixelmon, after a few days of searching and searching for a server to play on with no luck...most are public and just...free kits and stuff..no difficulty to the game at all, getting a lvl 50 pokemon in the first 10 minutes peaceful mode.

We weren't happy that most servers we saw the only way to get string was at a shop with to spend in-game cash on.

We , the three of us are age 22+ , we're friendly, we like chatting, and if this goes well we'll have a discord server for those who want to come chat with voice while playing. Looking at a 10 slots for the server.

So here is our idea for a server.

Whitelisted server.
With vanilla mobs, easy difficulty (soo monsters, food to eat and like cows etc)

No plugins, but we do want to add a few mods like, antique atlas, iron chests (because vanilla chests suck antique atlas has a retro game feel to it and we like it/fits with pixelmon well).

Otherthan that simple server, work to earn your stuff with small difficulty.

Let me know if you're interested!

By bvanseghi
#179770 In my experience, many servers were not at all overpowering the users at the very beginning. I suggest perhaps going back and looking at the vast array of servers. Maybe you and your friends just ran into a bad chain of them, which is quite unfortunate.
JOIN THE TEAM