Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Overreactedosbol
#178817 Hey there,

Recently I've been doing a playthrough with a couple of friends on a LAN world and we were trying to get a dawn stone. To cut the story short, we spent around 9 hours continuously searching for the rumoured dawndusk ore to get a total of 8 fragments. (we even had to disable the day cycle and put the time to dawn to make it possible) At this very moment I'm still searching for the 9th one.

Now, for a one-time effort I wouldnt label this as a problem, but the issue here is that we need multiple stones, and we've already searched every plains and savannah biome within a 1000 block radius of our base for that ore, so as you might see it's becoming quite the hassle.
Are there any tricks on how to effectively do this without stripping complete biomes of their dirt layers or using commands? Or are the devs planning on changing it soon? Because right now we're getting kind of demotivated.

Thanks for reading.

JOIN THE TEAM