Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By mystic121
#179200 So this is my current run.bat file

"C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath\bin\java.exe"
@echo off
echo %cd%>"%temp%\serverpath.txt"
set /P serverpath=<"%temp%\serverpath.txt"
cd /d "%serverpath%"
FOR /F "tokens=*" %%M IN ('dir /b ^"forge*.jar^"') DO java.exe -jar %%M -nogui
pause
exit

and when i launch it the CMD spams a bunch of text and then stops and says this

[22:43:31] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: C:\Pixelmon Server\.\crash-reports\crash-2016-07-24_22.43.31-server.txt
[22:43:31] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Can't revert to frozen GameData state without freezing first.
[22:43:31] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[22:43:31] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.
> Press any key to continue . . .

I have no Idea what this means and any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

By mystic121
MoeBoy76 wrote:that seems like an unnecessarily complicated startup script, you should try using what the Minecraft wiki says but replacing the RAM assignments and jar to use
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorial ... e_commands

I have tried this previously, but it when i run the run.bat file it just instantly flashes open then instantly closes without showing anything, it basically flickers on the screen.
By Wreko
mystic121 wrote:
MoeBoy76 wrote:that seems like an unnecessarily complicated startup script, you should try using what the Minecraft wiki says but replacing the RAM assignments and jar to use
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorial ... e_commands

I have tried this previously, but it when i run the run.bat file it just instantly flashes open then instantly closes without showing anything, it basically flickers on the screen.

Apologies for the complication, I prefer using variables and run all my software portable without fixed paths (also don't like using the exact forge file name since it changes often). Will endeavor to keep it simple :-)

@echo off
C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\bin\java.exe -jar forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1902-1.8.9-universal.jar -nogui
pause
exit

or

@echo off
set javapath="C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\bin\java.exe"
%javapath% -jar forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1902-1.8.9-universal.jar -nogui
pause
exit

@mystic121 pls check the java path and version, watch out for copy and pastes,
@echo off <enter>
C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\bin\java.exe -jar forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1902-1.8.9-universal.jar -nogui <enter>
pause <enter - can be removed once server works>
exit <enter>
JOIN THE TEAM