Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By [PKMN Trainer] Gray
#180187 Hello Pixelmon Community!

For about 2 weeks now I have been looking for a server which is not pay-to-win, doesn't use too many obnoxious plugins, keeps the gameplay non-op, provides challenges for catching and leveling up pokemon, and lastly creates a nostalgic environment with a friendly community.

Though I have found some results based off of these expectations, they were not to the standard of quality for which I would continuously play on.

So I decided to make my own, Kanto themed server.

Now, as a server owner, I need feedback from you as the community. What would you like to see in a server? Which mods or plugins would you appreciate being added for your enjoyment in pixelmon? What do you not enjoy on other pixelmon servers, and what should we try to avoid for future reference?

Please leave your thoughts and comments below so it can help me develop a multiplayer experience based on played demand.

The IP is kantokraft.mcph.co (3.5.1)

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SERVER IS CURRENTLY IN BETA FOR DEVELOPMENTAL PURPOSES, AND WILL BE COMPLETELY RESET IN A FEW DAYS FOR OFFICIAL RELEASE. FEEL FREE TO JOIN, EXPLORE, AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS AS TO HOW WE SHOULD PROGRESS THE SERVER.

P.S. Forum Mods, this is not in the wrong section. I included this post under General Discussion because I am primarily looking for feedback, constructive criticism, and suggestions from the pixelmon community. Thanks in advance.

JOIN THE TEAM