Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By yomono33
#180422 hello dear developers of this mod. Before I go to my main problem I would like to say thank you for making this amazing mod and making me smile every day. but I recently donated $10 to the pixelmon website and never got the little bag you are supposed to get on your minecraft character. I don't know if I am doing things wrong or if the problem is on your end.

Thank you for reading this message
Love, Yomono3

By Isi
#180449 I mean, you haven't got your minecraft account link. How would the API what character to put the sash on?

Go link your character.
By yomono33
#180475 pixellink.exe - System Error The program cab't start because node.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem... I did that three times.

someone plz help!!!
By yomono33
Isi wrote:I mean, you haven't got your minecraft account link. How would the API what character to put the sash on?

Go link your character.

pixellink.exe - System Error The program cab't start because node.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem... I did that three times.
By nguyenquyhy
#180595 Make sure you extract everything in the Zip file into a folder before running PixelLink. You cannot run the .exe from the Zip file directly :).
JOIN THE TEAM